Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Movie Review: 27 Dresses

Looking around the theater I counted a grand total of zero men in attendance for this little movie about a gal who is a perpetual bride's maid, and then ends up planning her sister's wedding to the man she thinks she loves. Then it occurred to me that the only men in America who would willingly see this movie are either a) gay and in love with James Marsden or b) madly in love with a woman and trying to appear 'sensitive.'

Honestly, even I didn't really have an overwhelming desire to see this one, but my friend did and since I never get to see her I figured, what the heck.

Turns out that 27 Dresses wasn't so bad. Judy Greer is as always funny. Katherine H. holds her own in the romantic comedy genre, and there were some very funny lines with excellent delivery. All in all I give it a solid B. I suggest that you either pay-per-view it, or wait for HBO.

No comments: