Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I love a new book

I finished my book group book last night and started the one listed on my blog today (Eat, Drink, Pray.

I love a book that grabs you right away! Everyone is reading this one, it's everywhere and I hope it lives up to the hype.

The last book I saw that was EVERYWHERE was the Million Little Pieces book, and well - that didn't end up working out so well.

In other, SUPER EXCITING news -- they had oatmeal in the cafeteria this moring. I loves me some oatmeal! Super yummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Number of men reading book in its history: 0

Peepers said...

I am excited to start Eat, Love, Pray too! I started Middlesex and it just isn't grabbing me. I still want to read it but I'm bored. Instead of reading on the bus I find myself staring out the window (gasp) or listening to my ipod.

My mom and sister have both read EPL and loved it.. I guess I should join the bandwagon. :) Hope you like it!