Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Whine

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed tonight.

Aunt Messy is still in the nursing home and it will be a week before they decide if she's going home anytime soon. I am selfishly hoping that her days of independent living are over, but dealing with her house makes me want to throw up. I'll be calling in some favors and extending some cards to get help if it turns out she's staying. Her landlord is super accomodating (sarcasm) and is insisting on a written 30 day notice. So, technically if we don't tell her tomorrow that March is E's last month then she's stuck through April. (On one hand my thought is to let her sue E' for the last months rent - but at $550 - who cares?)

In addition to the limbo, E's power was about to be cut off so I paid that bill and the land lady said the gas company shut off the gas today. I'm wondering if I have to run up there Saturday and collect all the bills and the checkbook. (hurl)

This wouldn't be so terrible but work is kicking my ass - I'm running from the moment I step in until it's time to catch the last bus out at night. My manager is no help - I don't know what she does but she's certainly not one to lend a hand. She gives advice. Thanks!

The big boss is helping us by buying us books to read. Great! A book report on top of an Audit, being a staff member down, business as usual, a conversion of our Intranet platform and multiple folks on vacation. BRING IT ON!

FRICK.... my neck is spasming just typing this up. Don't worry I won't go on much longer I need to type up the *^&%()_ minutes from the condo board meeting.

No comments: