Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

wow moment

In the online weight loss world the folks talk about wow moments. They tend to be little things that jog your world in a way that brings a smile to your face or that you didn't know was true.

I'm super lucky in that my people (you know who you are) are amazingly supportive and are kind enough to provide the right amount of encouragement. You also give the nicest compliments and yet still treat me like me. It's great!

Today, my wow moment came at Nordstrom's where I popped in to get some pants. My recently new pants are already falling into that "clown butt" category. The sales gal (who is paid to make me feel good) asked me what my size was... 1x? I've been buying 2x's, so I thanked her for the assumption. But... what do you know the 1x things she suggested fit!

I bought three pairs of size 20 pants. I was busting out of 28's when I started. Woo Hoo! The jeans will be out of rotation until the muffin top goes down, but dress pants are a bit more forgiving. Happy day!

1 comment:

just_me said...

T...you're awesome! You look fabulous and you have every right to be happy about how you look and the size you're down to.

Keep up the good work