Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One Word

I'm on Facebook and enjoying the expenditure of time, but some of the 'games' I think are more fun for here (especially since I don't like the copy and pass it on type messages.)

"Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to tag the person you received it from!"

1. Where is your cell phone? desk

2. Your significant other? j

3. Your hair? head

4. Your mother? funny

5. Your father? aging

6. Your favorite? garlic

7. Your dream last night? wedding

8. Your favorite drink? wine

9. Your dream/goal? bliss

10. What room you are in? white

11. Your hobby? blogging

12. Your fear? helplessness

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Italy

14. Where were you last night? funk

15. Something that you are not? male

16. Muffins? muffintop?

17. Wish list item? house

18. Where you grew up? Ilwaco

19. Last thing you did? blog

20. What are you wearing? smile

21. Your TV? huge

22. Your pet? dead :(

23. Friends? FANTASTIC

24. Your life? blessed

25. Your mood? content

26. Missing some one? Grandma

27. Car? Highlander

28. Something you're not wearing? condom

29. Your favorite store? clothes

30. Your favorite color? red

33. When is the last time you laughed? 5:38pm

34. Last time you cried? 5:15pm

35. Who will resend this? nobody

36. One place that I go to over and over? potty

37. One person who texts me regularly? J

38. My favorite place to eat? table

39. My favorite food? pizza

40. My favorite person? J

3 comments:

RisibleGirl said...

Hey, look at me! I'm visiting!

Thanks for your wonderfully sweet, supportive comment on my blog by the way. ::hugs::

1. Where is your cell phone? charger

2. Your significant other? BJ

3. Your hair? Unnatural

4. Your mother? Loony

5. Your father? Sweet

6. Your favorite? Chocolate

7. Your dream last night? Vegas

8. Your favorite drink? Coffee

9. Your dream/goal? Happening (I hope)

10. What room you are in? Family

11. Your hobby? Computers

12. Your fear? Dependent

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Successful

14. Where were you last night? Couch

15. Something that you are not? stupid

16. Muffins? carrot

17. Wish list item? Received

18. Where you grew up? California

19. Last thing you did? Slept

20. What are you wearing? Sweats

21. Your TV? Off

22. Your pet? FUN!

23. Friends? Necessary

24. Your life? Nutty

25. Your mood? Nervous

26. Missing some one? Brother

27. Car? Mountaineer

28. Something you're not wearing? EEK (in response to TP)

29. Your favorite store? ebay

30. Your favorite color? green

33. When is the last time you laughed? 7:30 a.m.

34. Last time you cried? Sunday

35. Who will resend this? nobody

36. One place that I go to over and over? puppy

37. One person who texts me regularly? Son

38. My favorite place to eat? Italian

39. My favorite food? pizza

40. My favorite person? Hubby

Anonymous said...

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket

2. Your significant other? tp

3. Your hair? brown

4. Your mother? nice

5. Your father? funny

6. Your favorite? cake

7. Your dream last night? none

8. Your favorite drink? wine

9. Your dream/goal? money

10. What room you are in? office

11. Your hobby? computers

12. Your fear? spiders

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? mansion

14. Where were you last night? bed

15. Something that you are not? thin

16. Muffins? blueberry

17. Wish list item? house

18. Where you grew up? denver

19. Last thing you did? IM

20. What are you wearing? plaid

21. Your TV? ABC-less

22. Your pet? nonexistent

23. Friends? few

24. Your life? blessed

25. Your mood? content

26. Missing some one? woody

27. Car? camary

28. Something you're not wearing? condom

29. Your favorite store? frys

30. Your favorite color? blue

33. When is the last time you laughed? lunch

34. Last time you cried? donno

35. Who will resend this? nobody

36. One place that I go to over and over? potty

37. One person who texts me regularly? tp

38. My favorite place to eat? sip

39. My favorite food? cheeseburger

40. My favorite person? tp

Anonymous said...

Correction

#21 - we have dish network who is in some stupid dispute with Fischer so we have no ABC programing

#27 - Camry. (I can spell!)