Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Treats on the Doorstep

As "the bride" it might be a safe assumption that as the wedding draws near that packages will arrive on our doorstep. I am pre-humbled by this occurance, but the little kid in me LOVES to get good stuff in the mail. ( I think this is why I order things online.)

The best package yet arrived on our doorstep last night while J and I were dining on Spicy Wings at the Wingdome. Yes, that's right, the wedding invitations arrived!

They are very grown up, yet still a little casual ( like me). In spite of the large number of boxes there aren't that many pieces to put together, but I have an activity to keep me busy for a while!

Yeah!

PS - We purchased our invitations at Costco - which I highly recommend. We were provided with proofs via email and were able to make changes and verify that everyone's name is spelled right! AND... they were at a significant savings over traditional stores. There are some beautiful custom invitatations that we loved, but we couldn't invest $7 and invitation, so happy and thrilled with these we are. - Yoda.

No comments: