Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Grumble

Things that are under my skin today:

1) The company I subcontract through hasn't paid me yet for October. TICK TOCK people. I don't work for free.

2) I have a check that needs to go to the bank, but I'm waiting on a "must sign for" package from UPS that has be "out for delivery" since 4:00 am this morning. I am being held hostage in my own home by UPS.

3) We have garbage service every week, but recycling only every other week. I know we just moved and the box and paper ratios are out of control, but I would like it to go away each week.

4) I slipped and bruised my arm while trying to clean my wonderful oversized bathtub in our master bathroom today. (I have an owie)

5) traveling tomorrow; it's a short trip, but I don't wanna go. (whine)

6) rainy and dark today. I think a fire and some wine are in order when Jason gets home.

1 comment:

RisibleGirl said...

In re: #1- me neither. I guess I don't need to wonder if it got lost in the mail now. Tick tock is right!