Pages

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Check your mailbox

Christmas has arrived in the mail.

Our Christmas cards arrived and I think are cute. I want to shove my work in a drawer and get the cards out, but will be good about doing the work I'm paid to do vs. the playing I want to.

Also, Jason signed up for Amazon Prime, which means 2 day shipping is practically free and some of the stuff I ordered Monday arrived YESTERDAY and I'm expecting the rest today. There are presents to be wrapped.

In my email we got the church holiday schedule and now we're in discussions to plan Christmas eve, and Christmas day festivities.

I spoke with Rico last night and we are signing up today to adopt a family again for the holidays. It's kind of an expensive thing, but wonderful at the same time. I have SO MUCH in my life that this tiny act of giving is a nice way of saying thanks!

So, clearly, I've set aside the ho-hums and am ready to tackle Christmas.

No comments: