Pages

Friday, December 04, 2009

Knox Found Guilty of Murder

American college student Amanda Knox was found guilty today of murdering her roommate in Italy.

She will appeal. Her parents will continue to live in limbo and I hope that she actually is guilty. Not that I want her to be a murderer, but if she's going to prison for 26 years I hope it's deserved.

Jason says that the moral of the story is "behave when you're in a foreign country."

My thought is that there is a bright side, she will be fluent in Italian upon her return home. She'll only be 45 and can come home and teach.

1 comment:

pnb_dave said...

I agree with J. I don't think she's guilty of murder, but she's certainly the poster child for "Kids: Don't Do Drugs." From all I've read, she gave wildly conflicting accounts of events in the first few days after the murder, saying she was confused after smoking hashish.