Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Friday!

I'm excited to report that Christmas is in full swing at Casa La TP. Our official tree will be decorated tomorrow ( a bit late, but other parties beckoned.) We are headed to the Seattle Symphony Christmas Pop's concert tonight and have dinner reservations at the new downtown Seattle location of our favorite restaurant.

After decorating our tree tomorrow we are headed to the Big Fancy Annual Christmas event. I have even dusted off a festive dress to wear.

Sunday will see the return of my people to church, where I'm sure our feet will burn as they cross the threshold. (It's been a while.)

I'm excited and happy about the impending holiday and think it will be a blast. It's very family focused this year and I am a bit sad to miss some of the friend events. Matt & JJ are throwing a swinging party on capital hill Saturday and our committment to the other gala will keep us away.

On the work front, I've gotten word that my contract has been extended another 3 months which is great! I'll likely be starting work with a new team who has a position opening in April. My evil plan is to do the work now so they can't stomach the idea of starting over with a greenhorn. Woo Woo. It's a job that is perfect for me and I'm excited.

1 comment:

RisibleGirl said...

1. Yay for the extension!
2. You shame me- I got your Christmas card and I haven't sent mine yet
3. Thanks for including Einstein. That made me laugh!