Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Wouldn't you know it?

A couple months ago Jason bought me a very nice wallet. It wasn't my birthday or any special occasion. He just did it to be nice and I love it!

However, I lost it after one of our long weekends away and have been searching high and low for it. I didn't want to mention it because I hoped it would turn up. Well, tonight over dinner I finally grew a pair and fessed up to my absentmindedness. He (of course) wasn't mad, instead he asked a couple questions about where I've looked and suggested the one travel bag that he is responsible for and I swear I looked there. We got home and he spent 3 minutes upstairs and came down with my pretty wallet in hand.

I've been worried and searching for weeks...when will I ever learn to just say what is what or ask for help?

Thank you Jason!!!

No comments: