Pages

Friday, October 06, 2006

I can't stop!

This nutty web site is addictive... I'm 50% wierd, I failed 8th grade spanish (no soy el spanish-o). my gay cartoon personality is Tinky Winky the purple teletubby with the red purse, i'm 80% psychic (but I knew that already)... each little quiz takes but a moment and I can't stop

You Passed 8th Grade Science

Congratulations, you got 7/8 correct!


You Are Most Like Bill Clinton

No doubt, your legacy may be a little seedier than you'd like.
But even though you've done some questionable things, you're still loved by almost all.

3 comments:

MWR said...

I skipped 8th-grade science but I still aced that.

I think I got a better grade in modern history than the person who decided Bill Clinton is "loved by almost all."

Anonymous said...

Interesting... I was most like John F. Kennedy.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I aced the 8th grade science test too... whoo-hoo! (Not sure how I'd do on the 9th grade test, though!!!) ;)