Pages

Sunday, October 08, 2006

What gives?

My mailbox held a mean little reminder that time keeps ticking by regardless of if you're ready or not. There was a bright blue envelope with a Virginia Madson looking woman on the beach and in blocky colors it announced ACT YOUR AGE, welcome to the one magazine for women over 40 who love to act their age.

Hold the phone people-- I've got almost two full years before they should even start to try to get me to sign up. What's worse than something in my market profile that makes them think I'm over 40 is the fact that the damn information packet in the envelope was in large print... like 16 point type.

I'm not quite ready for a magazine with a section called Menopause survival. I'll send it back with a deliver after 2008 noted on the envelope.

No comments: