Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

That doesn't happen every day

I bought a couple new "foundation" items yesterday. Foundation is the marketing term for "bra". Why? No clue.

These two items are pretty snazzy, racer back with a front metal clasp. Most ladies have a preference, front or back. Front is nice because you don't have to do the twist or yoga to get the damn thing on. But, most bras are back clasps. Why? No clue.

So, I'm wearing my fancy new item today, liking the racer back (no slipping straps) and thinking about picking up more in designer colors like beige or black. (Sassy). Around two I was sitting in my "office" aka the fishbowl and a strange thing happened. I reached across my body to grab something and all of a sudden the "ladies" were free! The secure metal clasp had worked its way undone and I had very little coverage.

I opted to repair in place rather than make the cross building trek to the bathroom. I figured the chances of someone walking by were marginally more attractive than the nine people I would have to pass on the way to the loo.

Later on...it happened again! I'm not really sure what's going on, but I refuse to be the office Gloria Steinham (sorry, that's spelled wrong) and I declare for all to know that I will be covered! There are things that are intended to be free in the work place (like post-its and pencils) but my boobs aren't on the list.

I'm hopeful that I can make it home before the next "showing".

No comments: