Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mrs. Rico V2.0

Rico is sad no more. He and the lovely newAli (who officially has her own name and identity) will be tying the knot on September 1st. Cindy is a really amazing and I like her - especially as a partner with Rico.

They have a good communication style and want the same things out of life. As couple they have expanded their world of friends and those friends are healthy sane people (unlike the toxic DeMonica and the do-one-thing-wrong-and-you're-dead-to-me B&K.)

So, with the oldest friends blessing, they are hoping for sunshine on the 1st as they will gather in a friends yard with 45 of their closest people and do the deed.

One minor oddity about the wedding (because you might think this was ghost written if I wasn't a little evil) I'm doing the music, including the bride processional, but haven't been invited to the rehearsal. I've been to enough weddings that I suppose I can wing the clicking on of the iPod without practice but I do think its an odd omission.

Got to run, busy day today. (leaving for work at 5:56, that's just WRONG)

1 comment:

MWR said...

Naturally, very happy for GladRico and all those who manage to find their special someone and then their special successor someone(s).

However, I have to ask what people literally mean by the shorthand "they 'want the same things out of life.'" Seriously, I am confused. Perhaps I'm confused because I don't really have a concept of "the things I want out of life", and to the extent I did it might seem a little freaky to run into some woman who shared those things. Are we talking about conventional things, or more obscure things like a shared interest in Kentucky Walking Horses (or is it Tennessee? Whoa--potential deal-breaker!)

Can you help out by listing, say, 8 things that RicoPair 2.0 "want out of life" that are the same? Sorry to be a pain, but I want to understand.