Pages

Friday, August 24, 2007

oh how I love thee

blogging from the iPhone isn't quite as easy as a normal key board type interface, but it doesn't totally suck either. Flipping the phone onto its side gives me a larger keyboard.

so, I want to share that I'm not a huge fan of my new boss. He's a little slick for my taste. He's also really ballsy. He takes off early (10:00am) on Wednesdays and Thursdays to golf but still has the balls to complain about how everyone clears out by 4:30 on Fridays.

What ever dude! What's sad is that my peers who I really respect are thinking about jumping ship. That really blows.

So, not loving (or respecting) boss 4.0, and we're so convinced that he doesn't fit in that we've started a pool to see how long it takes for him to be given the opportunity to seek new options or spend more time with his kids. (that's "business" for FIRED.)

Its Friday, and I'm sure I'll be back to being a good little trooper come Monday.

No comments: