Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

Animal Planet

Last night was pretty dry in the tv arena, I'm caught up on all my dvr'd shows (except Friday Night Lights) so I was flipping and landed on the Animal Planet channel.

They were showing a program about fat pets in the UK. They featured a 40 pound (16 kilo) cat a 202 pound Rottweiler and a King James (I have no idea) Springer Spaniel who was so round that he could only lay on his tummy with his feet sprawled out. He had no spring...

The kitty had a heart murmur and the HOT vet gave the mummy a stern talking to. Poor Peter, because of this show the all-you-can-eat buffet is now closed. He's gone from a heaping 1/2 cup of crunchies in the morning and one at night (and then a top off any time the bowl was empty-ish) to the prescribed 1/4 cup in the morning and one at night.

I'm sure he's a little pissed. He keeps walking me by the bowl and making a noise as if to say.. HEY ASSHOLE... THE DAMNED DISH IS EMPTY!!!! LOOK! EMPTY.

Well buddy, I get it. My all-you-can-eat-buffet is closed too...

Maybe we'll do Kitty and Me Before and After photos. Oh lord, wouldn't that be the saddest thing ever? Here's Middle Aged Midge and her CAT. (She doesn't need a man, she has a cat.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That IS what I'm saying, you heartless moron!