Pages

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

More Wedding/Work Stuff

It looks like I might maybe have some work lined up for right after I'm done at MegaBank (22 days, 17 work days & 9 in office days) so the fact that we are way way far ahead on the wedding planning is a good thing. There may not be time to devote to things like designing the favors and other SUPER IMPORTANT things.

The work thing isn't 100% completed, and it isn't a full time job with a company, it is contracting for a VERY established organization who has a hiring freeze, but a lot of work and budget for contractors.

I've started the paperwork to form my own little company and will be starting my own business. So, you know what that means!? TAX FREE SHOPPING. No, it means I get to finally get an accountant.

Thankfully, I have lots of friends who have started their own ventures so I have good resources for my many many questions. I didn't think I would ever want to do something like this, but I'm really excited about the possibilities and the idea that I work for ME. If the client is happy, I'm happy.

Woo Woo

Things are supposed to be more wrapped up by the end of the week and I'll share what I can, when I can.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Everything happens for a reason. :)

I chuckle every time you note the countdown at MegaBank... it would only be better if you added the hours, minutes and seconds... for dramatic value, you know? LOL

:)