Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Testing a format change


I've been having issues with pictures and the floating text, and think that I "may" have found a setting in Blogger that will change it. There's no way to know other than to post a blog and add a random picture to see what happens. So, I bring to you a picture of one of the spots on our impending honeymoon to see what happens.

I could have posted this picture which is Jason and I at new years (as if it wasn't obvious.) We do look really silly. At least we're in Cougar colors. (a total accident, by the way.)

I guess, what I want to be able to do is wrap the text around the photos so there aren't odd breaks on the page. I supposed if I really wanted to control the features available to to me that I would start my own blog application and not rely on someone elses tool. However, I really like the features found here, easy to use.

Anyway, can't stay and chat... Jason and I are off to have our engagement photos taken. We're all dolled up in coordinating, but NOT matching outfits.

No comments: