Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am sitting in my seat on Alaska flight 322 to San Jose, CA. It is 6:05 a.m. and I intend to be sleeping in about 15 minutes.
I didn't sleep well last night and was awake for about 90 minutes at 2. It sucks when you know the alarm is set for 4:15. Oh well, I'll sleep well tonight. I love my bed at home, but I generally sleep well on the road. Don't fret though, Jason and I are not bound for separate bedrooms.
I know it is only Tuesday but i'm looking forward to the weekend. I've finally got planting in mind for the back yard. Once I realized that if I kill it, I can replant something else I relaxed and the ideas started to come. I guess there is freedom in failure. B
For sure I will post pictures of before and after. Please don't expect the Garden of Eden, I'm new.
I am a bit worried about this trip. I remember last spring was hell on my alergies and I've been suffering through this early season with a low grade headache, sore throat and mild sniffles. I can't complain because Jason is under full blown attack. Like, full box of tissue every 2 days attack. He's miserable and not overly bitchy, so I've been keeping my symptoms to myself. You know how it is, it makes you look like an ass if you bitch about your stubbed toe to someone with no legs. (Not that THAT exact scenario has ever happened to me...twice.)
So, we'll see if the change in location makes my breathing better or worse.
Alrighty, getting sleepy again. I'm going to log off, buckle up and "meditate" for a while.

No comments: