Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Milk-a-what?

One of my favorite Superbowl commercials was the eTrade Baby getting some flack from his online girlfriend. She refers to "that Milk-a-holic Lindsey" and then a cute but clearly not bright girl baby pops in from the side.

Well, yesterday Lindsey Lohan, long known for substance abuse issues filed a 100Million law suit claiming that the eTrade people are mocking her.

They may have been, in a subtle way, but wow, we ALL are now.

Here's the video so you can decide for yourself:



I like the eTrade commercials and this one is one of my favorites:

1 comment:

PNB Dave said...

Oh for God's sake. I LOVE that ad -- it actually makes me laugh out loud -- and it never even occurred to me that it might be a reference to Lindsay Lohan. I think she is overreacting. Especially since I don't think milk was Lindsay's beverage of choice.