Pages

Monday, March 08, 2010

Oscar Night

Here we are all dressed up and headed to the 2010 Oscar Bash! It was a great party with folks dressed very fancy. (Some, like the boys in gold speedos and gold paint weren't wearing much, but they counted as fancy~)





















Becky, Kristin & I are totally doing the sparkle thing. There's a LOT of rhinestones on our persons!

My necklace was my grandmothers and I think she had a tiny tiny neck, but how fun that I can get it on!









This is Jason & Brett in front of Mariah Carey's legs. Seriously, they are models of her legs that Philip the wonder real estate agent purchased. He's got a "thing" for movie memorabilia.















Lastly, here I am with the owner of a place on Capital Hill called Meza. He's totally getting away with those stilettos!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: