Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The housekeepers are coming!

This morning over breakfast I was sharing with Jason my "adventure dream" from last night.  As you might imagine I have quite vivid and sometimes strange stories that emerge from my subconscious.  Last nights saga of space creatures was worthy of retelling.

It went like this:

TPgal:  I was in my childhood home in Ilwaco and we were in trouble because aliens were coming.
Jason:  (interrupting) Aliens?  Like space people or...
TPgal: (sarcastic) No, housekeepers and gardeners
JasonScary!
TP:  I know, they were cleaning and organizing, it was frightening
Jason:  Was there an au pair? They scare me too.

Somehow after this exchange the true adventure of my dream that involved hiding out, sacrificing a loud neighbor lady and combating what were oddly cute alien creatures didn't even get told.

Honestly, when someone talks about aliens invading I think about ET not an undocumented worker or a nanny from Ireland, leave it to my guy.

No comments: