Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

For Dave: YOWZA

Dave,

This will curl your toes.  My urge to re-post this facebook comment with the grammar and spelling corrected was really strong.  But I'm not that much of an asshole.  I am asshole enough to mock it on my blog...

"Don't mean to but in, but have to say, there is no manual to raising kids. when there younger following through repeatadly upteen million times, getting aggrivated, counting to yourself, getting aggrivated so forth, teens being thier friend... to certain level is very helpfull. (understanting thier world), and putting them responsible for their actions. you can help but never enable for such behavoir, it does seem hopeless at times, but in the end, all these trial and tribulations is a the best reward for being a parent, your child learned and will move forward. (LOL LOL LOL, then I woke up LOL LOL LOL) just kidding, its tough being a parent, but wouldnt change a thing, even the bad stuff."

It hurts my eyes.

1 comment:

pnb_dave said...

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, MY EYES!

THE GOGGLES...THEY DO NOTHING!