Pages

Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm still not in Greece

Having had to go into work for two VERY IMPORTANT meetings with the new owners of our company, the fact that I chose to be in town has turned out to be a good choice.

I'm keeping up on email, but mostly playing house to fill my days. Last night I made a yummy chicken garlic penne pasta with fresh tomatoes. So good! (even if I may say so myself.)

Dad is in the hospital, so J and I are going over Saturday for a quick visit and to help M&D with some things. It is a one day trip and yet somehow the aunts and uncle have been informed that we're coming. Lucky J!

Dad is mostly ok, he's anemic and they don't know why. Those early morning phone calls suck though. He says he feels good, but they won't let him leave the hospital. Maybe he's not the best judge of what's going on.

I'm glad the schedule has worked out that we can go to visit.

Other than that, the week has been a whirlwind of chores, shopping and visiting friends. I'm not sleeping in or anything, but am having fun.

No comments: