Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Voting

I'm so sick of all the political ads that are so negative and hateful. The governor race in Washington is awful, neither of the candidates has anything to offer in the way of hope for a renewed future. Instead of telling us what the candidate will do to improve the state, our economy or education for our kids they are posting ad after ad that vilifies each other.
The presidential election isn't much better, but I have a solution!
My absentee voter packet came in the mail, so I'm going to vote today and all these ads will go away.
You can thank me the next time you see me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do what I always do: don't vote!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about making a last minute run for Gov. So while your voting please right in D A N
L O U G H P L A M

PNB Dave said...

I tried it. It didn't work; the ads are still running. Damn you and your bad advice!