Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh yes, I am THAT evil!

I read in one of the helpful wedding magazines that if you send your wedding invitation to the President of the US that you will get back a lovely signed card.

I, an Obama fan with an extra invitation in hand and a dollar laying around for postage, fired one off before the wedding.

The Obama's didn't send a gift (selfish jerks) but did send a pretty little card with the White House stationary insignia on it congratulating us and wishing us years of happiness.

It is a pre-printed card that was addressed to us by some (I'm guessing) intern with swirly handwriting who put a comma between the street and the NE portion of our address:

123 Squirrel St, NE
Bloggerville, CO 12345

Anywho... I think I shall frame it and put it on the bedside table in the room where my lovely, but Republican father-in-law sleeps when he visits. This should bring me years and years of joy.

1 comment:

PNB Dave said...

As one of your token Republican friends, I wholeheartedly endorse this idea.