Pages

Monday, January 04, 2010

prolific gal

I was on haitus during the holidays. Having multiple sets of house guests makes it challenging to zip upstairs to blog.

Also, I didn't have a LOT to share. Maybe the girlfriends are right and I'm in a love bubble that is just too disgusting to share? Nope... there are always things that will get under my skin and be worthy of (me) talking about (for mostly my own enjoyment.)

Here's a few things going on in ye olde noggin'.

Planning the husband's 40th birthday party. should be fun. His parents are returning for the event which will be nice to have built in help. But it also means negotiating the menu, and you all KNOW how I like to be in charge on my own.

I'm regretting a bit throwing the net wide for the blog. There are some things I'd like to blog about, but i have to consider who has access now. Bummer. Should I ever change jobs, I'll keep the peer net on the DL. (that's down low, to those of you who aren't quite as "street" as me.)

I'm up at 4 am again tomorrow to head back to San Jose. Sigh. At least this time I'll have a friend in town so we can have dinner and gossip like little girls.

I'll also take clean workout clothes and hit the gym while I'm there and pay homage to my post from this morning.

No comments: