Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

fashion disasters

I spent some time at lunch cruising my clients internal website. They have all sorts of wonderful helpful information, but also a "sharing space" where just for fun they pose a question and people all over the globe answer.

The question last week was "Tell us about your worst fashion disaster?"

Here are a few of the gems:

I came out of the restroom with the back of my skirt tucked inside my pantyhose revealing my backside. Luckily, I had only taken a few steps down the main hall when my manager exited her office behind me and brought this to my attention before anyone else saw.


I was walking into work one morning and just happen to catch a glimpse at my feet. Something looked a little odd, so i stopped and really looked. I had one white Adidas tennis shoe on and one black and pink tennis shoe on.


I wore my shirt inside out all day and did not even know it. My Co-workers thought I was being funny


I wore a Citrix T-shirt into an all F5 meeting once.


Worst one I was part of was for the VP of Business Sales at a bank I worked at. She's a very smart, very forceful personality person in her mid 50's. She showed up for work one day with just her slip on--she'd forgotten to pull on her skirt! We, of course, let her walk around for a while before we told her...

No comments: