Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Is this a word?

I ran across this while looking up a restaurant I want to dine at over the 4th. Breaking news, we're headed to Long Beach (WASHINGTON) for the 4th. We've rented a lovely ocean front room with a view and a deck and will be enjoying 3 fun days of crowded beachiness.

So, there's a restaurant called The Deopt and it's great. We try to go every time we're in town and I was looking up their number when I ran across the Yahoo.com reviews.

Here's the review:

We stayed in longbeach for a week and ate almost all the places you could eat. We ate at the depot one early evening and had great burgers. Service was kinda slow...they seemed short handed but the gargasious burgers made up for it. No mcdonalds thats for sure. Try it!


So, I wish I had come up with "gargasious" myself but I don't think I would use it as a compliment. To me it sounds like a food that irritates your lower bowels and "repeates" over and over to the detriment of your companions.

No comments: