Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Put a pin in it

I forgot to mention that one of the conditions of the speeding ticket deferment is that in addition to not getting another moving violation in the next year I also can't get a felony conviction.

With that constraint sitting on my head I guess I'm going to have to put my impending crime spree on hold for a bit.

I know you were all excited about getting to read my insider story of crime in the big city of Renton under my super secret pen name, but it will have to wait until after February 15th, 2011. That's when I'll be free to plunder.

I could spend this time plotting the perfect crime, but instead I think I'll go get a coffee.

2 comments:

PNB Dave said...

St. Valentine's Day Massacre 2?

tp_gal said...

Probably not... I use to feel that way, but I think an Arbor Day Massacre would be more original.

I could own that, and imagine the fun you would have watching Matt Lauer trying to say my last name.

La-Ten
let-and
late-en