Pages

Friday, December 01, 2006

Customer (lack of) Care

Best Western SUCKS.

This is the form letter response I received after lodging a complaint with BW corporate (the bolding is mine):

Thank you for contacting Best Western International. The Customer Care Department monitors all guest complaint files to ensure that a timely response is sent as required by the member property. Our files do not indicate that a reply has been sent to you by the management of the Best Western St. Christopher Hotel. I apologize that the hotel has not taken the opportunity to resolve this matter with you. We can only suggest that you continue to contact them directly to see if they have found the items you left at the hotel.

Since customer satisfaction is the primary goal of Best Western members,guest comments are greatly appreciated. Again, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention.


Are you fricking kidding me!? I am aware that by now my mom's stuff is gone but their complete lack of customer service angers me. I did get a phone call on my cell phone a week or so ago that said:

Miss Hall - we haven't found your iPod charger, but we will continue to look.

Yeah, if my name was Miss Hall or if I had left my iPod charger (which I totally wouldn't) this message would have been relevant-- but they suck so bad they can't even keep phone numbers associated with requests for lost stuff and they just continue to find ways to piss me off.

So, please... DON'T EVER STAY AT THE BEST WESTERN ST. CHRISTOPHER in New Orleans!!!!

No comments: