Pages

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year and so here's my list of things I want for Christmas.

In addition to world peace and a different outcome in the 2000 presidential election (I know I need to get over it) the totally selfish and materialistic things I want are:

New living room couch and chair(s) I'm O-V-E-R the hand-me-down chair and the beat up 15 year old pink couch.
A queen sized bed.
Replacement carpet in the livingroom, bedroom and office
The oh so cool 80 gig iPod!
My two mortgages re-financed and consolodated into one with a lower payment.
An employed new boyfriend
The drive to get my *ss out of bed every morning and work out.
Ann Coulter to look in the mirror and realize just how not nice she is, and want to change.
and...
Jury duty over the christmas break.

Wait... that one already came true. Thanks Santa!

No comments: