Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Does this qualify as focusing on work?

A slightly modified IM transcript from this morning about a co-worker who has been out all week:

P, T says:  has "Bob" retired?  (yes, I AM evil)
X  says:  lol
X  says: he's so terribly ill…  I really feel bad for him.
P, T says:  oh, that's not good
X  says:  he just can't stay well for long periods of time
X  says: I tease, but I really do care.  This might be a side effect of the horrid gallbladder explosion that almost killed him.

P, T says: But, maybe he's just weak and we should eat him first if our plane goes down in the Andes
X  says:  not sure I'd pick the sickly one to eat..lol
P, T says:  It is a toss up, because if you eat the muscular ones (aka Meaty) you loose the heavy lifters that you may need to build a shelter for your cold cold ass

P, T says:  Disturbing...
X  says: you're so funny!!
P, T says: I'm laughing right now... I think we need to create a 9-12 page strategy around who we should eat first in this scenario.  I'm sure the boss would expend some consulting $$$ to make sure we have a RACI.  (RACI is "corporate" for a document that describes who does what.)

P, T says:  Must focus on work.  Drat; the strategy will have to wait

1 comment:

Peepers said...

Definitely sounds work-related to me! Sounds about like what happens around here.

Be sure that your "Who to Eat First in the Event of an Emergency" process is repeatable and well-documented!