Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Touche'

I bought a new top to wear to Easter Dinner at Becky's and thought it was super cute. It was black and pink with a criss cross front that results in a daring but not obscene v-neck. I should have sat in the shirt before I bought it. After dinner as we were sitting on the couches drinking wine and discussing the wonderful dinner I looked down and I was clearly flashing my (also new) black bra to the entire room.

We had a laugh about the ladies and how they didn't want to stay in the shirt. No amount of tucking and pulling seemed to work. Finally, Becky asked, where did you get this shirt?

The RACK, I answered

Tee Hee.

Dinner was awesome by the way. Becky's balsamic vinegar asparagus was to die for and then three days later rise up and eat some more!

No comments: