Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Closet Shopping

The days of being able to shop for clothes in my closet at almost officially over. I have very few items that I'm saving for "the day when they fit."

There's a kicky dress I purchased at an antique store and the tall leather boots I bought but haven't been able to get around my monster calves.

As of today we're down to one item. I was able to get the boots on! I already have the perfect outfit picked out for their first outing.

Tuesday, I will wear the boots, with black tights and this cute shorter black and green skirt and a black turtleneck. It will be sassy and yet will still be appropriate for the night out which includes dinner at Purple and The Phantom of the Opera.

Being able to get the boots on makes my excitement for fall so much greater!


I also did some mall shopping this morning and picked up a pair of jeans - SIZE 14 Petite! Damn girl, you're tiny!