Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Finally

After almost two months at the same weight I've finally started dropping again. When it first starts to happen I tend to think that it's a fluke, but not so.

I'm down 6 pounds in the last week. That's an incredible amount and isn't sustainable. I've earned to be happy with slow and steady along with the dramatic and unusual. In 1.4 pounds I'll be at the 130 lost mark. pop! (the sound of my own mind blowing)

I still have a way to go to get to the "goal" of 130 but considering how far I've come what's 60 pounds? To be honest 130 seems unlikely I would be happy with anything under 150.

So, j and talked last night about getting serious about returning to the gym routine. We've been together for two and a half months now, and neither of us are going anywhere so we can chill out and spend the time apart to be healthy.

The Greece vacation will be a kink in my routine, but I'm not waiting. I had a great workout yesterday and my gym stuff is I'm the car for after work.

Go (tiny) TP gal!!

PS: I am missing J. How on earth did someone who didn't exist in my world when summer started get to be so important? I don't know but I'm happy about it! My life is charmed right now...don't stand too close or you'll get some on you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You go girl! Direct that sex drive to the gym for the interim. ;-)

just_me said...

Hey - good job on the plateau breakthrough. Sure, you've got work ahead, but you've done an amazing job getting to where you're at, and you're not stopping now, so just let it happen.

And languish in the feeling of the relationship. Just let that continue to happen as well!

You so richly deserve what you've coined your 'charmed' existence!