Pages

Friday, February 03, 2006

Honey Do List

I have no Honey, so I guess all these are on me.

Things to accomplish this weekend:

1) Pick up wall brackets at ACE hardware
2) Install wall brackets in garage
3) Hang spare dining room chairs (8) in garage
4) Be at home between 9 am - 11 am to receive new dining room chairs from Crate&Barrel
5) Rush to the Vehicle Inspection for a breathalizer test
6) Rush to the state licensing place to renew car tabs
7) Prove my residency to the State of Wa. (The *&%$&* Seattle Monorail project has flagged me as a potential grifter. They reported me to the state for moving my address to Renton suggesting that I did it to avoid paying the horrific monorail taxes. Well - mo-fo's I actually moved - so HA! You're a colossal failure - so double HA! What makes me mad about this is that I not only moved two years ago, but I've been paying taxes AND my name is in the damn phone book - but could they do any research? NO, so I have to be inconvenienced. Grr.)
8) Make 7 layer dip for Sunday (beans, guac, sour cream, taco seasoning, olives, cheese, and the 7th layer... love! I didn't buy onions so it will have to be love.)
9) Put the studio wall bookshelf together
10) repair the bottom shelf of #9 (it arrived broken - but the cost to ship it back negates the refund so I gotta make it work.)
11) Buy a home computer (maybe)
12) Do 2005 Taxes
13) attend church on Sunday to wash away my hate for the evil Seattle Monorail project
14) watch some football game on tv
15) celebrate the (hoped for) outcome
16) laundry
17) dinner with friends at the Red House in Renton
18) Finish the bookclub book: Blink The Power of Thinking Without Thinking (now that's my kind of personal growth... don't think - just do what you like!)
19) recycle the enormous box in the spare room

Gee -- this might be the worst blog entry yet... but I love lists!

No comments: