Pages

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tis the spending season

In addition to cashing in some stock to pay off lingering debt I'm also investing in the house again. The new couch and loveseat will arrive Saturday and I'm taking the opportunity during this week without furniture to install better carpet.

The salesman just left and I have a MASSIVE checklist of items to do before 8 am. Move the electronics - thank heavens I haven't bought a 102" tv (yet?) move the clothes from the closet, move the china, and the hutch (they don't do antiques) and (this is what I'm dreading) empty the drawers in the master bedroom. I think I'm going to go low rent and toss everything into plastic bags and deal with being organized on the reinstall.

As you can see there's many drawers to unload, so I'd better get crackin'.


No comments: