Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Good News

After a month of gaining and losing the same 5 pounds over and over again, this liquid phase has kick started my weight loss. Too bad liquids and 1 meal a day aren't a sustainable plan long term. It's very economical.

Speaking of economical, I split my pre-op prescriptions between the RiteAid near my house and the new Target. Target send me a coupon for a $10 gift certificate for any prescription transfer so I decided to opt in. Of course, the stupid $10 gift certificate cost me $30 in other items that I might not have purchased (this month) but there are items like milk and feminine supplies that you buy when they are on sale.

(oh lord.. how personal am I going to get here... I've talked about pooh, and now *gasp* feminine supplies.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TPgal, you CRACK me up! :)

Great to see you the other night, BTW (and thank you again for the sweet gift). I thought you looked terrific - definitely more svelte already - and it sounds like you are going to look even more fabulous in the very near future! I'm excited for you... I hope it all goes extremely smoothly. :)