Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanks Mom!

I dropped moms off at the airport today. I am so grateful that she took a week and a half out of work to come be with me.

She was so awesome, she cleaned, organized, and stayed out of the way when needed. She cleaned the cat box (gross,) did laundry, helped me sort clothes, bedding, stored all the Christmas supplies. She even organized my deck storage unit (which was a total nightmare!)

Yesterday we pulled together a HUGE care package for my brother and shipped it off to Iraq. She hauled that heavy box into the post office!

This morning, she made all the rounds to make sure all my trash and recycling was out of the house. She made sure I had plenty of anything heavy I might need (cat litter, milk...laundry soap) and put all the guest bedding away. She even cleaned (scowered) the guest bathroom in a way that a guest should never have to do!

While I may not have been flat on my back these past few days, she found everything that I couldn't do for myself and got it done!

Thanks a million mom!

No comments: