Pages

Friday, November 16, 2007

Oh Hell No!

Dad called last night to broach a touchy subject. Aunt E (of the My House is Filled to the Brim with Crap relation) who suggested to him that it would be GREAT if she could come down and "help" me after my surgery.

Oh yes, this is a fantastic plan! I really can't think of anything I'll need more than a mentally challenged elderly lady who can't be bothered to throw her trash away, or pick up her dirty clothes, or cook, or fix her broken toilet staying at my house to "help me."

I think I may have actually told my dear sweet father that there's No-F*cking-Way that she's coming. He agreed it was a bad idea but didn't want to just say no to her before calling me.

He did make some crack about how she'd probably show up with dirty laundry - which is some sort of dig about all the times in college and shortly there after when I would visit for the weekend with all my dirty clothes. I didn't take the bait; plus he should know better than to try and tease me. I'll get even. I'll wait and then when it's time, I'll make him share a room in the nursing home with his sister!!!! bwahahahaha

2 comments:

Peepers said...

OMG........ yeah the last thing you need is STRESS during your recovery! Bleh!

So you must be getting so excited! I am excited for you. You're going to do great!

MWR said...

I'm guessing your father isn't a big reader of the blog.