Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2007

How Nice

I have been getting the most wonderful messages from my friends about Monday. You are all too fabulous! Thank you!

This little gem showed up on my profile on my account at ObesityHelp.com. (Hate the name, love the community.)

Monday is your day! Just remember you are on the journey of a lifetime. Try to enjoy every minute. It may sound weird now, but know that you are cared for and prayed for here, and all too soon this will be but a memory and you will be an inspiration to someone else. I am waiting for you on the losers' bench!


A total stranger - wow! It really never occurred to me that I might be an inspiration for someone down the road. That's cool.

1 comment:

Peepers said...

Congratulations on your big day, I am sooo excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it. I'd love to meet up sometime when you're feeling better-