Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

blah

Sorry, haven't been posting much this week. I'm in San Jose and while I have lots of free time at night in the hotel, my creative energy is zapped.
I'm in an all day meeting today (reminds me of the days at the bank - only this should be productive unlike those "Operational Excellence" meetings where we argued about post-it placement for hours and hours) and then one more night. Coming home tomorrow and have been told I may be taken out to dinner. Fun.
Today marks the 11 month "DateAversary" for Jason and I, and the official 100 day mark until the wedding. I know you're super excited!
This trip has been more 'boring' than usual, mostly because my co-consultant/friend Matt isn't here this week. He's off in New York visiting family... whatever. Dinners alone are dull. There was some excitement when I first arrived because I didn't actually reserve a hotel room. (oops) thankfully, my favorite place to stay had rooms and the rate is what it would have been had I planned ahead. Jason says I should book my hotel at the same time I book my travel - he's such a control freak.
Have a great day, maybe I can check in later with something funny or exciting to say.

--
Terri

1 comment:

PNB Dave said...

Book your LODGING? At the same time you book your TRAVEL? That's CRAZY talk!