Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

technology hard

I might come across like a (semi)smart person, but alas… it is not true.

 

I sent a “good morning, I love you, can’t wait to see you” text this morning to Jason.  It is a text that happens virtually every morning when we aren’t together.  It’s a nice way to say I’m awake, call me!

 

Well,  apparently you can’t just sent your text to the last person in your text window and expect the phone to KNOW who you want it to go to.  This morning, Jason’s cousin Doug got the “I love you honey” text, because he was the last person I texted and in my still not out of bed bleary eyed state I didn’t look at the “to” very closely.

 

The response I got back was “I love you too, but you stink” 

 

Before I could even contact Jason to explain what I had done Doug (kindly?) forwarded my message to Jason and  my phone rang.  Thankfully EVERYONE has a sense of humor but I’m pretty sure this won’t be the last of the teasing.

 

I wonder if Apple has a helpline for when you accidentally hit on your future in-laws? 

1 comment:

Doug said...

Don't worry Jason has done it too, but a couple of points:

1. Might come across smart is an exaggeration
2. I'm not Jason’s Cousin
3. If i had a $1 for every time an in law hit on me i would be a very rich person!!!

Also check out the new Parker Smith & Feek website - Click here