Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

iSaturday

So, here we are again at the Apple Store in Bellevue - so it must be Saturday.

We ran into Janie & Mr. Janie again and we're waiting for Jason's appointment with the Geniuses (Geni?) to look at his wifi.  I think it is a weak attempt to claim the phone is broken so he can get the fancy NEW iPhone.  I wouldn't EVER tell him that to his face, because I'm nice and sweet.  (so he thinks.)

We will eventually make our way to the land of women so I can get my icky toes re-painted.  I'm trying not to be whiny about hanging out in the store considering he is going to have to entertain himself for more than an hour while I undergo maintenance.

It's too bad that there's no "spas" in walking distance of my hotel in San Jose.  That would be the perfect time to pamper the Terri.  

oh well.... we've moved from 4th to 3rd on the list, which means our (oooh, now we're #2!) 11:50 am appointment is right on time.  Too bad we got here at 10:30!

1 comment:

PNB Dave said...

You guys should have called me while you were waiting, since I live ACROSS THE STREET from Bell Square. Jason and I could have had a beer while you were having your feet refinished.