Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Batchelorette Party

These photos are from the batchelorette party this weekend. Clearly it was fun!


Here's Becky with Traci and Stacie (or Tracie and Staci...) We're at the down town Nordstrom store visiting the MAC counter. Where all good drag queens get their makeup.








And, me with my plastic boyfriend for the night. He was so "correct" that he could be a "top" or a "bottom". Nuff said.










Our beautiful host(ess) Philip!


















Every good wedding needs flowers!
















(S)he is lovely!


















This is Colin - and we LOVED his dress. He would make any super model envious. BITCH!















Yumi, Jen and I.















With Chelsey, who exclaimed a couple times during the evening. "Well, this is new!?"












More of the ladies.













A group shot in Westlake Center. I think at least 30 people took our picture in addition to the professional photographer (who owns the rights to these pix!)









My girls atop the party bus! I'm so not sure what is going on with my crazy smile. It looks like I've just sat on something sharp.

3 comments:

RisibleGirl said...

Holy WOW, Terri! This is the most fabulous bachelorette party I've ever seen!

I looked at all the pictures on FB and it looked like crazy fun.

CLD said...

That looks like an insanely fun party!! You really did it up right! :)

Mom said...

I really like the girl who is wearing her fur coat under her dress. Very smart!