Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Remind me to never....

...commit crimes against my fellow man, animal or society.

I read that the creep (A-hole, sick-o, miss guided soul?) who abducted an 11 year old girl and kept her in his back yard for 18 years was a blogger. I couldn't help myself and I tracked it down. It wasn't too hard (thanks Jason for the handy experience in THAT area.)

It isn't a long blog - mostly just some documents "affidavits" that 5 or 6 real people experienced mind control by this odd duck.

The remarkable thing is that since the story broke that he had a blog (this morning on CNN) he's had 130,000 profile views. No information there either.

The lesson for me, besides keep your eyes open to your weird neighbors , is that (duh) blogs are forever and whatever crazy things I write could be of interest to folks if I fell off the deep end. So, keep it together Terri.

PS - in selecting a label for this blog, I chose 'current events' but also wanted to select "f*cked up" but really, aren't they the same thing?

1 comment:

PNB Dave said...

That evil bitch who was starving her stepdaughter in Carnation, Rebecca Long, also had a blog. After she was arrested, many people (myself included) made their feelings about her very clear in her comments before the blog was shut down.

Apparently she didn't follow the advice of most of the posters, because she's still alive.