Pages

Monday, August 03, 2009

On the road again

Here I am again in San Jose. To be honest traveling for work is getting easier. I've got the packing situation down to a science; and can do my four days (or three "sleep aways" ) in one back pack.

The sad thing is that the front desk people at the Fairfield Inn recognize me when i walked in. Granted, they could be reviewing the expected reservations but they really seem to know who I am.

The hard part about being away is missing my guy. We talk multiple times during the evening but it just isn't the same as puttering around he house together. A "good night" text isn't the same thing as a little peck on the cheek before bed.

Over the next seven weeks i'm here for four. It will make the time before our big party fly by.

Sorry...not a very exciting post tonight. That's the other downside of not being home; my creative juices are dulled by this beige room in this beige hotel with the boring shampoo selections.

No comments: