Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

mapping the rest of the year

Believe it or not, I am planning for activities after the day of the wedding. In fact, I’ve booked trips into December for work. I didn’t mean to plan so far ahead, but it’s cheaper to book the trips close to the holidays now rather than with the hoards of merry folks.

I’m surprised at how quickly the frequent traveler stuff adds up. I won’t be hitting the super duper frequent flier level in 2009 – but if travel like this continues into 2010, I would hit it certainly. I will, however, hit the second rewards level with Marriot in October. The great thing about that besides free nights, is room upgrades. (yeah!)

All this does come at a price – to my Visa card and my time away from home. (and a price to you dear reader of having to endure boring posts from the road.)

No comments: